Meet Dr. Dieter Schmidt
Dieter Schmidt, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Dr. Schmidt holds two board certifications in dermatology and is fellowship-trained in Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Seattle Metropolitan Magazine has named him a “Top Doctor” in a vote by his peers. He was also voted by his peers as one of the “Best Doctors in Washington State,” and one of the “Best Doctors in America.”
He completed a second residency in dermatology at the University of Colorado, after having completed a residency in dermatology at the University of Stellenbosch.
He completed his fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery at the University of Colorado, which is considered to be one of the most respected Mohs Surgery programs in the country.
Dr. Schmidt’s practice is concentrated on the early diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery. His focus also includes cosmetic dermatology.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and his professional affiliations include:
- Fellow – ACMS (American College of Mohs Surgery)
- Fellow – AAD (American Academy of Dermatology)
- Fellow – ASDS (American Society for Dermatologic Surgery)
- Fellow – American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member – SDS (Seattle Dermatologic Society)
- Member – WSDA (Washington State Dermatologic Association)