Dermatologist in Mill Creek, WA
For those in the Mill Creek area, choose North Sound Dermatology for all your dermatologic needs. We are the only dermatology practice in Mill Creek, and we specialize in a variety of procedures to offer the best care possible to our patients. We also welcome patients from the Seattle and Everett areas.
15906 Mill Creek Blvd #105,
Mill Creek, WA 98012
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone is upbeat and easy to talk to. They do a good job of explaining each procedure. – JOANNE M. R.
From the South:
- Take I-5 North (or, I-405 North if coming from the Eastside, and then merge onto I-5 North toward Vancouver, BC)
- Take Exit 183 (164th Street SW)
- Go right at the end of the off-ramp onto 164th Street SW
- Drive 1.6 miles along 164th Street SW and then turn left onto Mill Creek Boulevard
- Drive 0.3 miles along Mill Creek Boulevard and then turn left at the Sydney Plaza building on your left (opposite the Post Office)
- Use building’s main entrance to gain access to the office
From the North:
- Take I-5 South
- Take Exit 186 (128th Street SW)
- Go left at light at the end of the off-ramp onto 128th Street SW
- Drive 0.8 miles along 128th Street SW and then turn right onto Dumas Road
- Turn right at next light onto Bothell-Everett Highway (WA-527 S)
- Drive 1.4 miles along Bothell-Everett Highway and then turn right onto Mill Creek Boulevard
- Drive 0.2 miles along Mill Creek Boulevard and then turn right at the Sydney Plaza building on your right (opposite the Post Office)
- Use the building’s main entrance to gain access to the office
Dermatologist Services Near Me in Mill Creek, WA
Are you searching online for “dermatologist services near me?” Are you located in or around the Mill Creek, WA area? If so, North Sound Dermatology is here to help! Our team provides not only general dermatology services, but also anti-aging solutions, including Botox®, dermal fillers and laser skin rejuvenation for patients who are interested in turning back the hands of time.
Our practice offers a wide selection of general and aesthetic dermatology procedures to patients who visit our state-of-the-art facility. Note that the majority of our treatments are performed in the Mill Creek office. However, we will advise the location of your treatment when you make an appointment.
Dr. Dieter Schmidt and his team understand that you want to look and feel your absolute best, but are not keen on the idea of plastic surgery. When individuals visit the practice to ask about anti-aging solutions and aesthetic treatments, we are happy to review the many services offered in the facility. Botox® and dermal fillers are injected into the face to help smooth wrinkles and restore lost volume, turning back the hands of time in a fast, effective manner. Photofacials and fractional laser skin resurfacing can also help rejuvenate the face and address problems such as scarring, wrinkles, red facial blood vessels, as well as sun spots. Chemical peels can refresh and rejuvenate the skin, while laser hair removal can remove unwanted hair off the body for good.
Many patients struggle with problems related to the health and wellness of their skin. They may be concerned about developing skin cancer or dealing with common skin diseases, including acne, eczema, melasma, psoriasis, and rosacea. Our practice also provides dermatologic treatment for infants and children, addressing similar issues on more sensitive skin.
Our practice also works with patients to remove skin growths and cancer with the most effective surgical techniques, including Mohs micrographic surgery. Our team can perform many of these as outpatient procedures using local anesthetics for optimum comfort.
Dr. Dieter Schmidt is an award-winning, double board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic surgeon. The board-certified dermatologists at North Sound Dermatology have subspecialty credentials, which allows them to provide customized, comprehensive care. We are a high-end practice that focuses on offering only the very best that dermatology has to offer. If you reside in or around the Mill Creek, WA, area and have considered quality dermatology services near you, contact North Sound Dermatology to book an initial consultation with Dr. Dieter Schmidt, or one of the other board-certified dermatologists in the team.
We are located in the Sydney Plaza building, which is opposite the Post Office and adjacent to the Mill Creek Clinic building.
Whether your needs are cosmetic, medical, or surgical, you can count on North Sound Dermatology in Mill Creek to give you the best possible care. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.