Dermatologist in Everett, WA
For those in the Everett or Seattle areas, look no further than North Sound Dermatology for top-of-the-line care. Our practice is home to some of the most awarded practitioners in Washington, and we take great care in providing the best service possible to our patients.
3327 Colby Ave,
Everett, WA 98201
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had a very good experience with the staff and Doctors at North Sound Dermatology! They treat you with genuine care and concern for your well being. The offices are beautiful, the staff is friendly, and best of all, my skin looks better than ever! I will be recommending this practice to my friends and family! – Kristann S. Schertz, TX
From the South:
- Take I-5 North (or, I-405 North if coming from the Eastside, and then merge onto I-5 North toward Vancouver, BC)
- Take Exit 192 (Broadway/41st Street) and keep right to merge onto Broadway Avenue
- At second light, turn left onto 37th Street
- Drive 0.3 miles along 37th Street and then turn right onto Colby Avenue
- Drive 0.2 miles along Colby Avenue to the office which will be on your right (opposite the Calvary Baptist Church) on the corner of Colby Avenue and 34th Street
- Our office is downstairs (you can park at the top or the bottom parking areas)
From the North:
- Take I-5 South
- Take Exit 194 (US-2 E / Everett Avenue) toward Wenatchee
- Keep right to take the WA-529 / Everett Avenue ramp toward City Center
- Turn right onto Everett Avenue / Yellow Ribbon Highway / WA-529
- Drive 0.1 miles and then take the 2nd left onto Maple Street / Yellow Ribbon Highway / WA-529
- Drive 0.3 miles and then take the 3rd right onto Pacific Avenue
- Drive 0.8 miles and then turn left onto Colby Avenue
- Drive 0.3 miles along Colby Avenue to the office which will be on your left (opposite the Calvary Baptist Church) on the corner of Colby Avenue and 34th Street
Dermatology Services near me in Everett, WA
Patients searching online for cosmetic dermatology services “near me” in the Everett, WA, area, may quickly find themselves at the practice of Dr. Dieter Schmidt. At North Sound Dermatology, we provide new and existing patients with comprehensive, quality care by a dermatologist who is both fellowship trained and board certified. Dr. Dieter Schmidt is committed to helping patients improve the way they look and feel in their own bodies. Below are just some of the dermatology services available to patients in the area who want to enhance their appearance. The majority of our treatments are performed in the Mill Creek office. However, we will advise the location of your treatment when you make an appointment.
Neuromodulators are a special line of products that include Botox®, Xeomin®, and Dysport®, and that are used not only for many medical conditions, but also for enhancing one’s aesthetic appearance. These particular injectables can provide patients with a way of reducing the depth and overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face, particularly the upper portion. These are best for folds between the eyebrows, on the forehead, and around the eyes.
Juvederm®, Restylane®, and many other products known as dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid. This is naturally occurring within the body and is absorbed without harm. These dermal fillers are completely safe to use as an anti-aging solution and can provide instant results.
Repairing the texture and tone of the skin can be done with photofacials using IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). Patients can improve concerns such as rosacea, acne, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted hair can be difficult to remove day in and day out, and many patients turn to a dermatologist to learn more about laser hair removal, a long-term solution to thinning out and removing the hair on the body. It can be used on all areas of the body for both men and women.
Stimulating skin cell turnover can be done with the use of chemical peels, which are applied to the face and then removed. This allows the start to the skin rejuvenation process. We have many different strengths available depending on our patients’ specific situations.
Varicose and spider veins can be removed by sclerotherapy treatment, an injection that allows individuals the ability to close up these diseased, troublesome veins and enjoy a more beautiful appearance—as well as less pain and discomfort. Patients can rest easy knowing the blood flow is redirected to healthier veins.
Medical Grade Skin Care Products
In between visits to North Sound Dermatology, patients can take good care of their skin using medical-grade skin care products available through our practice. We have a wide variety available for most every skin concern and our team can offer suggestions as to which ones are most appropriate for your specific skin care needs.
For either medical services or age-defying cosmetic procedures, North Sound Dermatology is the top choice for patients in the Seattle and Everett areas. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.